Mondays are by far, the toughest day of the week.
Every monday I try to start the week off better: Getting up earlier, running further, working harder.
Sometimes it’s hard to find the motivation needed in order to achieve these things.
Most of the time I find this motivation in music. I try to always have new songs for every new day.
Couple months ago, good friends of mine called one of my music collections “Care Deli” They always
want me to share these songs with them, it inspires them as well.
Last week I decided to improvise some spare time I found because of a coffee over-dose I was having at night,
and decided to put together a mixtape with this “Care Deli” project.
So here it is, it could have some flaws, but I’m sure it will help you start off the week well.
Let me know what you think of it?
Tags: care, care365, caremuch, care much, care_much, 365, caredeli, care deli, care_deli, carlos lang, carlos, lang,
- lacrashflash reblogged this from care365
- dakotaleb likes this
- gfuzzy reblogged this from care365
- gfuzzy answered: Thanks for sharing :)
- itscaptured likes this
- p3anutwilliam reblogged this from care365 and added:
- p3anutwilliam answered: great mix. i really liked it. you should get a set up going of the songs you mixed…
- geeuh likes this
- garface likes this
- wafflelephant likes this
- sianrichardson likes this
- lock-nkey likes this
- care365 posted this